Don’t Let The Wind Catch You Unprotected
The Claw® is a patented lightweight, high-strength, multi-purpose earth anchoring system. The harder the pull the more it grips the earth! Because of the unique design, The Claw’s three “Safety Yellow” powder coated aluminum legs and corrosion-resistant 3/8″ diameter spikes try to pull together, tightening their grip on the ground like talons of a giant metal bird of prey. It’s convenient low-profile design allows for easy installation and removal. The spikes go 10″ deep into the ground.
The C101 Earth Anchor features one Claw® with spikes that is ideal to provide temporary or long-term security for RVs, tents, sunshades and boats.
Features of C-200 Awning Anchoring System:
- Easy installation and removal – no more struggling with screw-in anchors
- Holds 1,200 lbs. per Claw® – more than any other system
- Light-weight aircraft aluminum with hardened corrosion resistant spikes
- Tremendous holding strength
- Low profile will not puncture tires
- Reduces tripping hazards
- 1 yr. warranty
May also be used for:
Aircraft, tents, canopies, pets, boats, hurricane preparation, satellite dishes, antennas, balloons, playground equipment or anything you wish to anchor to the ground securely.
1 Carry bag that stores 2 anchors; 6 spikes; hammer; 2 anchoring straps.